Welcome To HelpOut! The Home for All Your Questions
asked Feb 5 by (150 points)

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered Feb 5 by (2.9k points)
selected Feb 7 by
Best answer
A neurologist is a doctor who specializes in treating disease of the nervous system.
commented Feb 7 by (2,147m points)
0 0
Thank you